Welcome to the Minnesota DeafBlind Project!
Dear Families, Teachers and Friends of the Minnesota DeafBlind Project
As we move forward during this time of unpredictability during the COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know what you can expect from our team at the Minnesota DeafBlind Project. Our team will continue to remain available to you in the following ways:
- Provide support to teachers and related service providers during distance learning or another service delivery through the guidance from the Minnesota Department of Education as well as other shared resources.
- Continue virtual technical assistance to school teams and families.
- Share “Distance Learning Resources” for families and professionals.
- Provide the “Understanding DeafBlindness and the Role of the Intervener” workshop through a virtual platform on August 19, 2020.
- Continue to offer our weekend intervener training series for 2020-2021.
If you are an education or health professional and have questions, please contact Ann Mayes, statewide education consultant at email@example.com or 612-638-1527 videophone.
If you are a family member with questions or if you have general questions about the Minnesota DeafBlind Project, please contact project coordinator Deanna Rothbauer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-638-1531.
The contents of this website were developed under a grant from the US Department of Education, #H326T180020. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the US Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government. Project Officer: Rebecca Sheffield