Ann Mayes, Education Specialist
612-638-1527 videophone, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides training, consultation, resources and support to school teams
- Hosts the Open Hands, Open Access Modules in Moodle Cohorts
- Plans and facilitates the statewide Deafblind Community of Practice, Intervener Training, and all educational trainings.
Deanna Rothbauer, Project Coordinator
- Primary contact for the Minnesota DeafBlind Project.
- Manages the grant and required reporting.
- Coordinates and manages the annual child count.
Brandy Johanson Sebera, Family Engagement Coordinator
- Provides support, information and resources to families.
- Plans and facilitates all family education training and activities.
- Collaborates with DeafBlind Services – Minnesota (DBSM) for some family events.
Minnesota DeafBlind Project
2 Pine Tree Drive, Suite 101
Arden Hills, Minnesota, 55112